Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm holding my breath

So, I have never blogged. For that matter, I have never even kept a journal. According to all of the self help books and articles lately, journaling is supposed to be good for you - whatever they say. I've decided to give it a shot via blog. I don't much care if anyone reads, it's actually a little scary to put stuff out there but here it goes.

As you may guess, a strong recurring theme for me has been finding balance. I tend to do things to extremes. For example; eating, exercising, working, withdrawing, the list goes on. Which leads to fun things like weight problems, depression and a good old fashioned "crash and burn" to name a few. I expect I'll be writing about my journey to bringing more balance to my life (as vague as that sounds). One big theme for me is my weight. I don't feel much like getting into it tonight, but give me some time and you'll be begging me to stop.

Check out my favorite blogs. Road to Nowhere is my trainer's blog. He has introduced me to crossfit and I'll be posting my progress there as I go along. Anyway, I'm taking baby steps with this so that's all for now. Be well.

1 comment: